Friday, May 9, 2014

Nerium - An Honest Review: Day 10

Well, I had forgot to make the post on actual Day 10, which was 3 days ago, but I did remember to take pictures! I didn't see much of a change at all between Day 6 and 10.  I will be purchasing 1 bottle of this extremely expensive product, because I would like to go for the whole 30 days and see how my skin ends up.
On days 1-6 I started getting strange breakouts around my jawline and cheeks, almost like a rash.  I'm not sure if this is allergies from the weather change we recently had, or if the nerium played a part. Day 6 started out with pretty clear skin. I was surprised hat the rashy breakout disappeared almost overnight. By day 10 my skin had cleared up much more, but my wrinkles around my eyes hadn't changed much. 
I will be picking up my bottle today, and I will post again on Day 15 or 16. The photo below is Day 0 on the left and Day 10 on the right. 

I also want to add that although I didn't see a large change in my skin, yesterday I had dinner with a friend who I hadn't seen in person for the last 2 weeks (finals time, yay...) and she commented that my skin looked amazing and wanted to know what I was doing. She did not know that I had been using the NeriumAD, and said "well whatever it is, it's working!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment