Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MARCH?!

It's hard to believe it is already March! Three months into 2011 and I have accomplished almost nothing. School is going fairly well, my Anatomy & Physiology course is a complete bitch to take, I can't believe I let me friend talk me into taking it. It would complete my Natural Sciences GER, but has absolutely nothing to do with my Computer Science degree. If I pass this class with a C, I would be ok with it. I've been able to keep up an A in my math class, and I'm doing fairly well in my other biology class. At least I have that much.
I haven't been running a lot. (Mostly because I've spent the last week and a half trying to cram my brain with Anatomy & Physiology words.) But I hope to get back into it soon. I am doing the annual Fur Rondy "Running of the Reindeer" this year, and I am looking forward to it! It should be fun, although it's a short 4 block run. For those who don't know, Fur Rondy is an annual celebration week long celebration which happens the week before Iditarod. It has competitions, (like the outhouse races and Yukigassen) and hosts fun events and parties like the Miner's and Trapper's Ball. Dash and I usually go downtown to watch some fun every year, but this will be the first year I've actually participated in anything.
I'm still working on my story/book/whatever, but I have come to an unfortunate writers block. I guess I should write more of what I know about, so I am writing a short story about zombies, told from first person perspective, instead. That's about it for what I've been up to. It's a short blog, but I'm trying to post one at least every week, I think it will be fun to read back on in a few years or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment