Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Year!

Wow! A new year is here already! I haven't written in this for a while, I know. Let's see how many new years resolutions I can break this year:

1) Get in shape! (Almost certain to be broken by next month, but we'll see...)
2) Actually finish something I'm writing! (I'll give that one about 6 or 7 months before it's broken. I have lots of ideas, I just feel extremely lazy lately)
3) Pay off most of my debt! (HA! Well...we'll see...)

Okay three's enough for now.

It has been extremely cold here lately. -31 out in Willow when we all woke up New Year's day. It was cold enough to keep food frozen on my windowsill overnight! Wow. Well classes are going wonderfully, I must say. I start a new job on February 1 (Programmer/Analyst 1 job). I was trying not to write it too much anywhere until I actually move over to that department, but I am just so extremely excited. SO EXCITED. I can't wait to be over there. My work will help me with school and my school will help me with work. I just...seriously can't wait. Speaking of school classes start next week. I still need to buy books, they are just so expensive.

I hope this new year brings a lot of good things! For everyone! 2012 has to be good! There have just been so many unhappy years in a row for so many people, I just want things to start looking up now.

Dash got me Skyrim for Christmas....I have been so addicted to it. I know I have heard so many stories about how it craps out at around 40-60 hours of gameplay on the PS3, but here's hoping they make a patch to fix that before I get there. :) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment