Thursday, October 27, 2011

Psychology and Coworkers

Okay, so, forcing myself to log on and write a blog every week is pretty interesting.  Time seems to just be flying by, but that is happening a lot lately.
I'm sitting here, writing a psychology paper on perceptual interference, and wondering about the my job. For some reason reading this "Understanding Psychology" book makes me think a lot about my coworkers. See, my coworkers are very...interesting.  They say and do the most interesting things, and by interesting I mean "sometimes extremely rude" or "sometimes extremely idiotic".  I would love to start a blog, or something along the lines for some of the unbelievable things I hear while at the office.  It's hard though.  Do I do it? Potentially if anyone figured out just who I was speaking of, I would probably be in trouble.  I posted one on my tumblr today, mostly because my coworker just made me pretty angry. I could do the blog, but never say my place of employment or coworker names.  Just call them A, B, C, D, etc.  I don't even know if that would work with all of the privacy crap going around these days.  Maybe someday I will.  Maybe I will take a log of everything I hear, and when I leave the department, just post stuff.  I mean, some of it is so unbelievable to hear in the workplace and I would just love to share.  Now I understand when a former coworker of mine wanted to write a book about the things he hears women talk about. (His desk was surrounded by female coworkers, so he got to hear all kinds of gossip.) 
Well, I think I will get back to my writings on psychology.  Possibly go to sleep soon too.  It's been a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment