Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rockabilly Style

I have really been in to the rockabilly, psychobilly style lately!  I sure don't know how to style hair nicely but I was thinking of trying to practice victory rolls and pompadour styles. I'm also planning to start this little project soon, a cute little rockabilly style dress:

 http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/katjusha


The pattern is free, so I figured why not?  Plus it could serve a duel purpose if I can make it correctly...it looks really similar to the Pre-War Spring Outfit from Fallout.  Woo-hoo, I found a way to make it cosplay related. haha.

Planning on going to Joannes to look for fabric next week.  Should be fun!

Also on an (un?) related note? I unfortunately have been really liking the style for Milla's Jovovich character (Alice) in the new resident evil movie.  I know those movies are practically an abomination compared to the games, but I think they are fun in their own way.  And I really like her new outfit.  Another new outfit I discovered I really like is the new look for Lara Croft.  I might have to add these two to my ever-growing list...

No comments:

Post a Comment